Wednesday, December 17, 2008

English Teatro

My boys

Hi all! Today we had the English Teatro (a series of skits and presentations put on by the English program) and I must say my boys were hilarious. We did the "thumbs up....wrists together...elbows in...aroosh-tah-shah" song. Their favorite parts of the song are of course "bum out" and "tongue out." They giggled the whole time and were a real crowd pleaser.

Lined up and ready to go.

"thumbs up"

"knees together"

"head over"



Mine again, all mine and I couldn't be happier with them.

Action shot. In the back is Marco Polo, the crazy colegio director.


Tomorrow we'll have the English Teatro at the downtown center. My boys there can't wait to get to the last line of their skit: My grandfather is in the bathroom and it smells...pi-yu! (wish us luck).

Until next time...

Marian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How freaking cute are your babies!!! Looks like you're having a great time!!!